Fortunately, she is cautious and only one of the buyers. If there is one more, it will be difficult to run away.

Xinyu became popular again, and the performance video of the school celebration of the \”March 21 Orchestra\” was also turned out again and posted to the post bar. All the members of the orchestra also took advantage of Xinyu\’s light, and they have rushed out of Guangfu middle school, J City and even Hei province. Everything is going on uncontrollably, and the party Xinyu is still ignorant and doesn\’t know anything. He never thought that from then on he would live a \”star like no secret\” life, and the day when people were tracked by all kinds of \”dog teams\” came. His handsome appearance, superb skills and unsophisticated swordsmanship have also won the favor of a considerable number of young girls. He unconsciously has a large number of fans and is called \”the most handsome morning exercise brother in history\” on the Internet. At this time, Xinyu was still leisurely carrying the breakfast and returned home. Cang Jun had got up and looked like he had just finished washing. Looking at his son coming back early and sweating all over, he asked him to take a shower and eat breakfast. He had already received it here, poured it into the bowl next to each other and brought it to the table. The two returned to the natural relationship of the past. Cangjun has to go to work, and Xinyu will call Tianhao, Ruonan and Xinwei together with Jianxi today, because Tianhao is leaving, and the plane ticket is set for tomorrow. Their things have been taken away for several days. Now there is almost nothing at home, and Tianhao has not left, just waiting for Jianxi and Xinyu to come back. Mother Liu also stayed with her son for a few more days. She knew that her son had a deep relationship with these little friends. He wanted to say goodbye to them one by one. When nine o\’clock came, Xinyu received a message, which was 50 million bank receipt information. As early as in Ruili, Jian Xi said that after going back, he would transfer the money for selling jadeite to him. Unexpectedly, it had been remitted early this morning. He joked to Jian Xi: \”in the past, you wouldn\’t have put so much money on me. Are you afraid of my spending?\” Jane Xi also smiled: \”How old were you then? You are now many times more mature than you were then. How can your son be worried? Besides, your father is getting married soon, and you should also give a decent gift? Besides, will we still be short of money in the future? Apart from mom\’s property in Jane\’s house, it was earned by mom Jane\’s hard work. I can\’t spend it or use it for you. I don\’t have that power However, the money from these gambling stones was obtained by mom and Xinyu on their own, but they can let go of the flowers. Besides, there are so many original stones in my ring that haven\’t been solved. I will pick out the jade with the strongest aura and arrange a gathering array for you. It\’s worse to sell it slowly. After your father gets married, he will definitely not be with you. You can take care of yourself , I suggest you buy another real estate. It\’s better to have a small villa or something, so that it can be arranged according to your own needs to facilitate living and practicing kung fu. What do you think? \” \”You\’d better put the money there. You can make up your mind for me what you need to buy,\” Xin Yu said. Anyway, the money and goods were kept by his mother. \”When you are old, you should learn how to distribute your belongings. When you get home, I will save you 50 million. Your father\’s favorite thing in his life is the car. If he gets married, you can give him a good car. I will give him a small gift. After all, my current status is not suitable for giving too expensive gifts,\” Jane Xi suggested. \”Fifty million is too much. We\’re half a person, and I\’m only forty million. Besides, you paid for the raw stone,\” Xinyu said. \”What are you talking about? You and your mother share too clearly. What\’s more and less between us, mother and son? There\’s a lot more. Why don\’t you buy me a gift?\” Jane Xi said falsely and angrily. \”Well, that\’s all right. I don\’t know anything about cars. I can\’t. go to Uncle Wang when I get home. His family runs a 4S store and it\’s the right one.\” Xin Yu was rude and said directly, \”OK, that\’s it.\” Xinyu was still a little excited when he looked at the amount of 50 million in his mobile phone. When he was about to pack up and go out to find Jane Xi, he suddenly saw a file bag on the bookshelf, on which the mortgage information was written with a marker pen. He soon reacted that it was the mortgage information of his father\’s new house. He took it down, opened it and looked through it. The location is not bad. In a newly developed high-end community in the Development Zone, he paid 30% down. He still has to pay off the remaining 70% in 15 years. Dad\’s pressure is not light! Cang Jun seldom carries his ID card with him. He usually stays at home. After all, his home is in the city and he works in the city. Unless he works, he rarely uses his ID card. He is also afraid of losing it every day. It\’s very troublesome to mend it. Xinyu found his ID card, took these loan information, and then took nearly an hour to pay off the balance of the house loan according to the bank provided in the information. It can relieve his father\’s pressure and make him feel very successful. It\’s almost eleven o\’clock now. It\’s a little unrealistic to buy a car again, so I called Jian Xi, Tian Hao, Ruo Nan and Xin Wei. I came to baiweiju. I haven\’t arrived at the rice port yet, and there are still many private rooms left. Therefore, it\’s not difficult to fix a small bag. There are not so many people, and the big bag will appear very empty. When he was about to pack up and go out to find Jane Xi, he suddenly saw a file bag on the bookshelf, on which the mortgage information was written with a marker pen. He soon reacted that it was the mortgage information of his father\’s new house. He took it down, opened it and looked through it. The location is not bad. In a newly developed high-end community in the Development Zone, he paid 30% down. He still has to pay off the remaining 70% in 15 years. Dad\’s pressure is not light!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *